Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last One!

Olivia's Uncle Jamie texted me this morning to make sure that I was going to take picutres today. He reminded me that this would be her last "month picture" as he called it. Un. REAL.

The next time I post on the 25th of the month, Olivia will be ONE year old!! Everyone around me keeps reminding me that her birthday is coming up...truth be told, I'd rather not think about it. Time really goes by too quickly when you have something so precious in your life.

Our little girl has been so busy this month (hence the reason she had to be held for her 11 month pics). She's getting really hard to keep up with, but she is a joy to be around. She is still "cruising" around furniture, and crawling to all of her destinations, but I feel like any day now she'll turn around, let go and stand on her own. Occasionally she will let go for half a second, but then promptly plop down on her bottom.

Her Daddy is sure having a lot of fun with her these days--watching the two of them play together is really sweet. What's really new this month is Olivia's ability to speak! She can say "Mama" and "Dada", and right now she is working on "Thank You." Her "thank you" sounds a lot like "Dada", but I know what she's trying to say :) Here's a few pics from this month and two videos (hopefully!) of Daddy and Olivia. It's pretty wild how fast things change...you'll see what I mean when you watch the videos.









Cousin Alex, who came and spent the night with us a few weeks ago. Alex was so adorable, hanging on to Olivia's every move. She said her favorite part about spending the night was getting to feed Olivia.




No comments: