Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a Busy Day!

Yesterday we had such a busy day (for us, anyway!)...first Olivia and I made it to lunch with my friend Mary Kathryn and Olivia's adorable friend Lydia at Panera. It was really fun to get out for a change. After lunch, we stopped at Justin's office so he could show her off :-) It was great because he was able to leave early--yay!! Then, we stopped to vote early--what a line for a Wednesday afternoon! Olivia was a hit with several people in line and at the polling place, and of course I couldn't help but document her first trip to vote with a picture. Justin's grandmother, Mimi, came yesterday--after meeting Olivia, she said, "Now I know why they call us great!" I think it was love at first sight... Here's a few pictures from the rest of the day:

Four Generations!


Justin, Pop and Olivia

3 comments:

babyboxermom said...

A republican in the making. Yay!

Missy said...

Nooooooo......

Peyton said...

Yeeeessss....

;-)